.

Read THIS post to find out what this blog is all about. Thanks for stopping by!

.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Week 15/52

I am going to cheat a little bit this week and post early...I am anticipating a busy weekend and probably not a lot of time for blogging, so while I have a quiet moment to myself (because I am up WAY too late!) and I have a picture I am in love with, I am going to be ahead of the game!

I took Nathan's 10 month photos today (link to family blog on the right hand side of this page has those photos posted) and I asked Kelli to take a couple of Nathan and I before we headed in for the night. I am going to have to watch out or she may start stealing clients from me!

Happy 10 month birthday, baby boy, I love you!!

1 comment:

Shannon Joy said...

Kori! This is the sweetest picture! I do hope that this will be placed on your walls :)