.

Read THIS post to find out what this blog is all about. Thanks for stopping by!

.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, August 30, 2010

Week 32/52

Something happened to me between Kelli and Emily's births...I went from a "we will have our kids immunized by the books, right on schedule, and I wholeheartedly believe this is the right way" mom to a scared to death to immunize "we are going to wait until 8-12 months to give their first vaccination" mom... I am not sure what exactly triggered the switch, but I am confident it had to do with all of the contradictory information available at our fingertips...I am still unsure of what exactly is the perfect approach, but I/we landed on the delayed vaccine schedule...with Nathan it has been a VERY delayed schedule...so today he had his 2nd series of vaccines...It breaks my heart every time...never gets easier...

before immunizations....









After immunizations....wasn't too bad...paci and blanket came to the rescue!

No comments: