.

Read THIS post to find out what this blog is all about. Thanks for stopping by!

.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, September 13, 2010

Week 34/52

Kelli is my "mini me". We are hard wired the same. We get each other. Because of that we have a deep bond and we also can drive each other crazy! I am SO proud of this girl. She has come SO far in the last few years. She was so shy, almost cripplingly so. Now she is just this beautiful, independent, confident little lady. She has the sweetest spirit, and I am blessed to call her mine.






She also is following in my footsteps with photography...the only problem is that when I give her my camera, she finds great joy in taking pictures like these...





1 comment:

NmB Photography said...

I love these pics that your daughter took of you, Kori. They are very natural and show the fun you are having@