.

Read THIS post to find out what this blog is all about. Thanks for stopping by!

.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, February 15, 2010

Week 6/52

I have alot on my plate this month...too much actually. I have been sorta tapped out this past week and was super emotional...kinda felt bipolar =)...I am thankful for a husband who knows just exactly how to handle me when I am like this! And hopefully I will get my act together soon! There is nothing like a sweet moment to get me centered and remind me how blessed I am!

Sunday Night Popcorn Popping...

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These must be your new glasses - love them!!
Mom

brittany said...

Two things to say....
1) You look HOTTT!
2) Your kids and pictures are beautiful!