.

Read THIS post to find out what this blog is all about. Thanks for stopping by!

.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm gonna cheat...

...by posting 3 pictures from this week and calling myself caught up! =) It's my blog, and I make the rules! Right?

There have been alot of me and Nathan, I know...and I will work on evening things out! He brings me a lot of joy, he occupies a lot of my time, he is is a momma's boy for sure, but I have to admit, I feel kinda special that 99.9% of the time I am exactly what he wants...





3 comments:

the back door said...

he looks like eden in these pictures!!!!!

Smith said...

love it but I have to say it cracks me up that you have food in your hand.... its ike a dog with treats!!! anything to get the shot right!!! Love it!

Shannon Joy said...

You can tell that he loves his momma!