.

Read THIS post to find out what this blog is all about. Thanks for stopping by!

.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Friday, March 5, 2010

Week 7&8/52

We have been hit with strep throat around here....that and many other factors have kept me from being on top of this project! I got it first, then the older three, today Nathan and Brian is headed to the clinic in a few minutes! Guess it's good to get it all out of the way at the same time!!



And here are my pictures for the week(s).....

I'm there...just have to find me!



I am guessing when my kids picture me in their minds, this is how I look...

1 comment:

Shannon Joy said...

That is quite a little pharmacy you have there! Ugg! Sorry there is so much sickness going on around your house. Love the sp!! :)