.

Read THIS post to find out what this blog is all about. Thanks for stopping by!

.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Week 21/52

I don't like this picture at all, well I shouldn't say that...I don't like ME in this picture, but it was the only picture from the week that had me in it! =) No makeup, swollen glands and a big ol' fever blister on the lip! =) But hey, I think now we are up to two weeks this year that I have posted a picture where my hair is down and not up in a pony tail! =) This was a fun little trip to Cabela's with the family...it is an amazing store! There will be more photos soon on the family blog!

2 comments:

the back door said...

i counted atleast 5 with your hair down! yep....i'm weird like that:)

you look so young in this picture!!!!

we like bass pro shop for family fun. in fact that is where chloe choose to go for her birthday last summer!

Shannon Joy said...

We love going to Cabela's as well :). I think you look beautiful, Kori!