.

Read THIS post to find out what this blog is all about. Thanks for stopping by!

.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Week24/52

We celebrated Nathan's 1st birthday this week...I can't believe my baby is One already! This boy melts my heart to a puddle of mush on a daily basis. There is this special connection we share, it's not better or deeper than with any of the other kids, it's just different. It's not even something I can put into words, it just feelings in a mommy's heart...Love you to pieces bubba!

This is my favorite photo (that has me in it) from his big birthday bash

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable picture, Kori! There is so much LIFE happening in it! It was a fun day.
Love you~
Mom

Unknown said...

So cute Kori!! I want to see pics from the rest of the party!!!

Anonymous said...

SO cute! I can just hear Emily's laugh too! :)
~Amber

Shannon Joy said...

What a sweet picture!!! Happy First Birthday, kiddo :)