.

Read THIS post to find out what this blog is all about. Thanks for stopping by!

.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Week 25/52

Okay, so something a little different this week! =) I got an awesome webcam for Christmas from my father in law (totally recommend it!) so that I could chat via Skype with my sisters and my bestest friend in Africa, Elise. There was software that came with it and I just never installed it cause I didn't think I would need it. Well I finally did install it and found it had all kinds of fun little features. The kids and I were doing some experimenting with it and just happed to be recording it...made me laugh, hopefully it will make you laugh too! =)

4 comments:

Ami said...

I love it! You are soooo goofy :-)

The Lawver's said...

oh my word.. I laughed so hard... ESP at the little head big body one. :) Good to talk to you tonight. Love u!

Anonymous said...

I don't think Dad and I have laughed that hard in a VERY long time!!

Nikki said...

thats so funny!