.

Read THIS post to find out what this blog is all about. Thanks for stopping by!

.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Week 1/52

I have had fun this week, thinking about what I want my project52 pictures to look like. I don't want all of the weeks planned out, but I do have some particular images I would like to capture. Like this one....

Photobucket

Sitting in this chair, is where I spend at least 2 hours a day. And no matter how busy my day is, I am guaranteed four 30 minute breaks with this (not so) little guy. I love how he still snuggles in, and holds onto my hand, or reaches up and touches my face, or smiles while he is drinking...I just love feeding time! I also love the minutes that immediately follow feeding time. I love them because he is either sleeping, or at his happiest! =) If he is sleeping, I love to just hold him for a few minutes and snuggle him close, before laying him down. And if he is happy, I love how he plays with me and interacts with me!

Photobucket

My favorite is when he burrows his sweet little nose right by my nose...


Photobucket

Nathan requires the bulk of my attention throughout my day, and usually is the one who zaps my energy. But these sweet predictable times in the lazyboy make it all worthwhile!

Photobucket

That last photo is the first photo where you can see one of his 2 teeth! =)


3 comments:

Nikki said...

yeah! Week one.... I retract the comment below!!!

Lisa Harrison said...

these made me get tears in my eyes. That last one is amazing too. I miss these days so much. Enjoy..........I know you are xo

Becky Schultz said...

I love these moments!!! so wonderful :)