.

Read THIS post to find out what this blog is all about. Thanks for stopping by!

.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Week 3/52

Photobucket

I was sitting reading to the kids, all four of them were on my lap...and again, I thought...this would be a great project52 picture. But Brian was gone. Well, I decided I didn't want to waste another photo opportunity, so I pulled out the tripod and got the timer set! =) After this photo was taken, there was a serious meltdown by the two younger kids (probably induced by me trying to get them back into the original position!) So I put Nathan down and tried again, but Emily was not interested...

Photobucket

Then something happened that upset Kelli, so in this one she is lying on the floor crying (joining Nathan who has been crying since I put him down) and Emily has had enough...I love how Andrew gets the comedy that has just unfolded (and just ignore the fact that he is picking his nose!!)....so much for my picture perfect moment! =)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Becky Schultz said...

LOL!!!! I love this, what a perfect REAL moment! :) Couldn't be any better!!!

Amy said...

Absolutely perfect. Moments like these MUST be captured! Good luck with your project. Have Fun!!! -Amy

Nikki said...

love this one!!! I think it is one of the greatest pics you will have with all 4 of your kiddos at this stage!