.

Read THIS post to find out what this blog is all about. Thanks for stopping by!

.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, January 18, 2010

Week 2/52 is coming soon

Okay...I will be a few days late with this weeks post...but I have a good excuse...we all had the stomach flu. And when I saw all, I mean all. All 6 of us, at the same time, it was horrible as I am sure you can imagine. So I have my photo taken, I promise, and I will post it tomorrow. But tonight I need to get to bed at a decent hour so I have the energy it takes to make it through the day tomorrow! =) Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anxious to see what you have in store - I think it should involve puke buckets!!
Mom